“THRIVE’s educational training has spurred our system of care partners and volunteers to invest time and energy into identifying our community’s needs around trauma and how to be trauma-informed in all areas of life. “ –Andrea Aderton, Director, Circle of Hope, Jefferson City, MO
THRIVE on-site trainings:
- Agency Preparation for Trauma-Informed Change
One-day educational training features youth and family perspectives on the impact of trauma and why trauma-informed services are so important to sustained treatment and well-being over time. Includes 4.5 hours of conference call prep; 2-hr, in-person prep session, and facilitated process mapping, as needed.
- Trauma and Culture*
- Intergenerational Trauma & Resiliency*
*Can be customized to include family, youth and community input
THRIVE technical assistance (TA) for providers, educators and cultural brokers supports the:
- Trauma-Informed Agency Assessment
- Guide to Trauma-Informed Organizational Development
Registration for any webinar opens access to the Guide.
TA and consultation* support:
- Continuous Quality Improvement Planning (CQI) for Organizational Change
One-day facilitated discussion of TIAA results with Change Team identifies areas of strengths and those most needing improvement. Includes CQI Plan template, plan review and scoring.
- System of Care Development
Logic modeling, leadership, strategic planning with youth and families.
- Family Partnering and Leadership in Systems
- Trauma-Informed Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice Practices
*Includes access to leading local and national expertise on program and policy development, as well as direct support for innovation, implementation and sustainability
For more information, please contact: