10 Men’s Health Tips
Vaccinations and potions, of course, help to improve sexual health. However, sometimes things that seem simple at first glance can improve well-being. Here are some tips to help you stay healthy and maintain your sexual health:
- eat healthy foods. Many men are surprised to learn that nutrition can affect sexual capabilities, but this is true fact. Eating healthy foods rich in nutrients and low in fat, you can maintain your sexual health for a long time. Strive to take large amounts of fruits and vegetables, lean meat, whole grains and skim milk.
- exercise regularly. People who keep a “homebody” lifestyle may soon face sexual problems. Active exercise plays a significant role in maintaining intimate health. Consult your doctor to rule out contraindications, and then start a regular exercise program that includes walking, cycling, tennis, or any other sport you find interesting.
- stop smoking. Most doctors agree that smoking can be the main cause of males sexual dysfunctions. Studies have shown that most men who suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED) are smokers, and that smoking can also reduce sperm count and their quality. Smoking damages the small arteries that supply blood to the penis, which affects the ability to maintain an erection.
- reduce alcohol consumption. When you drink alcoholic beverages, especially in large quantities, you put yourself at risk for ED. Alcohol not only negatively affects erection, but also reduces libido, causes problems with erection, and often reduces the ability to experience orgasm several times.
- learn to cope with the stress in your life. Stress can cause a feeling of exhaustion, anxiety, or increased nervousness, and can also cause sexual disorders. Learn to cope with anger and sadness to avoid stress. Remember that any problems of your life should remain outside the bedroom door.
- do Kegel exercises. This method is usually associated with women, but Kegel exercises can enhance sexual pleasure also in men. Such exercises are the only one way to strengthen the muscles that connect the base of the penis with the coccyx. These muscles are responsible for the flow of fluid through the urethra, therefore, having learned how to control them, you can delay ejaculation, thereby increasing the orgasm. To find out how these muscles work, try to stop the flow of urine the next time you urinate. Squeeze these muscles for several seconds and then relax.
- use lubricant. Older men often experience a gradual loss of sensation in the penis. Lubrication can help men increase sexual pleasure.
- visit your doctor every year for prevention. It is well known that men do not like to see doctors. However, if you want to maintain your health (including sexual), then you need to monitor the condition by visiting a doctor at least once a year.
- avoid prohibited substances. Some men take counterfeit drugs for erectile function. But in a large number of cases, it leads to the opposite effect. Want to avoid ED – you should avoid such substances.
- keep a positive attitude. Scientific studies confirm that men who have a positive attitude toward life do not have problems in their sexual life. Thus, enrich your life with positive benefits.
So, following these simple recommendations in everyday life, you can maintain sexual function and health in general for many years.